- Thomas lives on the country side near Bern (CH). He loves to spend time in nature, hiking, he's a passionate mountaineer and practices frequently sports like Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, running or cross-country skiing. Beside of his work at Meocon Management Consultants Thomas runs a apiculture producing his own honey.
He has a very positive approach towards life, is curious and loves to roll his sleeves up and get working in new areas. As practitioner he brings theories to action.
Before joing Meocon Management Consultants he lead the QC Lab Chemistry & Raw Material at Crucell (Janssen Vaccine) in Switzerland. Thomas has more than 15 years Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry experience working in different functions.
Thomas is a LeanLab Specialist for Quality and R&D Laboratories and works mainly with chemical and pharmaceutical companies.
"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift." -- Albert
- Since 2014
- Senior Consultant & LeanLab Specialist at Meocon GmbH, Switzerland
- 2011 – 2014
- Team Lead QC Lab Chemistry & Raw Material at Crucell (Janssen Vaccine), Switzerland
- 2008 – 2009
- Lab technician at Interlabor Belp AG, Switzerland
- 1998 – 2006
- Lab technician at Syngenta Muttenz, Switzerland
Consulting & Project Experience
- Business Transformation in Quality and Production
- Process Management & Improvement
- Lean & Six Sigma Projects and Coaching
- Operational Excellence Program Implementation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- LeanLab | Laboratory Excellence & Lean QA
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Health Care
- Business Services
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- GMP Education, Concept Heidelberg, Germany
- Higher School Certificate, BME Neufeld, Switzerland
- BMS in Natural Science, Inforama Rütti, Switzerland
- Lab Instructor, Aprentas Muttenz, Switzerland
- Lab Technician Synthesis, Syngenta Muttenz, Switzerland