- Fabio is father of three kids and lives with his family near Bern (CH). He loves to spend time with his family outdoors, playing ice hockey or running. He's passionate about working with people. And as an optimist and lifelong learner, Fabio always seeks opportunities to improve.
Fabio is Managing Director and founder of the Meocon Management Consultants boutique. He worked in various management positions in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry and has more than 20 years of industry experience. Before founding Meocon Management Consultants Fabio was Chief Operations Officer at Zimex Aviation Ltd. Glattbrugg, Switzerland, where he was responsible for the business operations mainly in Middle East & Africa.
Fabio is an expert in Strategy Development & Deployment, Process Improvement and Change Management and works primarily in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as with leading technology companies.
He graduated as Chemical Engineering and holds an executive MBA from the University of St.Gallen.
"Courage marks the beginning of action, fortune its end." -- Democritus, 460-371 B.C.
- Since 2010
- Owner and Managing Director at Meocon GmbH, Switzerland
- 2009 – 2010
- Chief Operating Officer at Zimex Aviation, Switzerland/Middle East and North Africa
- 2006 – 2009
- Global Head of Operational Excellence at Lonza Ltd.
- 2004 – 2006
- Head Strategic Projects at Lonza Ltd., Switzerland/China
- 1999 – 2004
- Plant & Production Manager at Lonza Ltd., Switzerland/USA
- 1997 – 1999
- R&D Chemist at Lonza AG, Switzerland
- 1988 – 1992
- Chemical Technician Apprenticeship at Lonza AG, Switzerland
Consulting & Project Experience
- Business Transformations
- Process Management & Process Improvement
- Business Strategy Development & Deployment
- Lean & Six Sigma Projects and Coaching
- Operational Excellence Program Implementation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Turnarounds & Reengineering
- Due Diligences, M&A and Integration
- LeanLab | Laboratory Excellence & Lean QA
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Health Care
- Business Services
- White Goods
- Executive MBA HSG, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Bachelor of Sciences (Chemical Engineer), HES-SO Valais, Switzerland
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt